Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Second stimulus,is it being sent back to the IRS due to Santa Barbara bank?

Thanks for your Reply.  I am confused as well, as far as I can tell I should have already received it. But the get my payment says not available. Is there a certain cut off date all deposits should be recieved by? How soon am I able to file to receive the credit? 

Thanks again! 

@Llaneyy7  wrote:

Thanks for your Reply.  I am confused as well, as far as I can tell I should have already received it. But the get my payment says not available. Is there a certain cut off date all deposits should be recieved by? How soon am I able to file to receive the credit? 

Thanks again! 

The IRS says in their FAQ that if a status is "not available" they will not have time to fix it and will not send a payment.  The IRS was given a January 15 deadline in the new law to make the payments, and they also have to prepare for tax return season, and they say they won't have time to fix problems.

The IRS is expected to open e-filing on January 27.  Turbotax may allow e-filing earlier, but any e-filed returns would only go into cold storage.  Even the basic form 1040 won't be ready to file in Turbotax until at least January 14 due to delays caused by last minute changes like this. 

Magicman3111
Returning Member

This is what confuses me the irs says I have a check already mailed on the 6th but I called TurboTax helpline and they said ir will go on my card I used last year which is from sbtpg.i guess sbtpg is full of it on their website saying if we give them our info they will send us our refund to our cards  any call number you call just tells u to go on their website so you get no real answers.i provided my routing number and account number to both parties and kept this card for a whole year for nothing  

Magicman3111
Returning Member

Mine was supposed to have been mailed out jsn 6.but one turbo rep said irs never attempted to deposit my check.someone else says its going on same card.then sbtpg says they will load it if u contact them I've emailed all 3 and intuit and still get the runaround.or the same response to every question call our number.everyone has got their checks but me in my town I know 

Magicman3111
Returning Member

The card we used from TurboTax with the turbocard was with sbtpg Bank so

I got my 1st in paper check because of the turbo card sbtpg thing will i get the 2nd check threw mail again?

Magicman3111
Returning Member

It never said unavailable it said a check was mailed on the 6th to my address but I figured if it hadn't been mailed yet maybe they could still put it on my TurboTax card but she said irs never attempted to add it to my card 

Magicman3111
Returning Member

When I did my taxes with TurboTax it was free for me i had no fees I had the single 10ez form so I didn't have to pay fees but yeah sbtpg is the bank

What if I took the TT advance? I have not recieved the email from TT saying that my stimulus was coming. I received my 2019 refund on my Turbo card. IRS says unavailable. THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittman101
Returning Member

I have done got my stimulus on Friday and the irs get my payment still says there not enough information or I may not qualify for one but yet I already got mind..

Now my fiance on other hand has got his first one on his turbotax card but this time around he still hasn't received his yet....

I did have my turbotax paid for with my refund. I checked my IRS transcript and my stimulus was sent out to turbo tax on the 4th of january. I still have NOT recieved my stimulus check and the IRS Get my payment tool says no information. Where is my money?

And YET. Several turbo tax clients have not recieved a payment. Nor, are we getting any straight answers as to where it is. This is the difference between eating and having a place to live for a lot of people, including me.  You have failed your clients, miserably.  

@ZetAngel223 wrote:

And YET. Several turbo tax clients have not recieved a payment. Nor, are we getting any straight answers as to where it is. This is the difference between eating and having a place to live for a lot of people, including me.  You have failed your clients, miserably.  

We don't know and can't tell you anything about your specific situation.

If you received an e-mail from Turbotax about the IRS mistake with the refund transfer accounts, then the deposit should be made Friday or today by SBTPG, but direct deposits can take up to 2 extra business days to appear in your account, depending on your bank's policies on deposits.

For any other reason that your payment is delayed, you have to check the IRS web site https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment.  

You might be getting a late deposit, a check in the mail or it might say "no information" in which case the IRS is not making a payment to you and you will claim the credit on your tax return.  There might be many reasons why the IRS can't or won't issue a payment; Turbotax only has information about one specific situation. 

Why are all the turbo tax employees saying different things or either just not answering your question at all. I've been trying to get a hold of someone for over a week. My money was sent to the turbo card that I received my refund on.  The account was closed even though it has an expiration date of 2024. I don't have a bank account on file. My 1st stimulus was sent by check. Why can't turbo tax open those cards back up so we can get our money. I'm tired of being sent links that have nothing to do with my question. I've used and paid tt for 12 years and never again will I use this company. 

Tt has my email but haven't sent me even 1 email about all of this. I shouldn't have to claim this on my taxes when the money was sent to an account that I still have the card for just because yall closed them for no reason. You guys and the irs couldn't even get this right how in the world are you going to be able to handle tax season?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies