turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Return Still Being Process After 3 Weeks and No Stimulus Check

Mine was accepted May 30th been processing since then.

I’m in the same position i filed March 29 got accepted the same day now today May 15 and i. Still haven’t received anything !! I can’t get help from the IRS OR TURBO TAX ! i just want to know what the problem is! And i still haven’t received my stimulus as well 

Any update on your taxes being processed?

Any updates to your taxes being processed?

Any update on your taxes being in still processing mode?

I'm on SSI and I still have not received my stimulus check. I filled out the non-filer form still have not received my stimulus check. I fill out the turbo tax and still have not received my stimulus check. What do I do?? Now

vg8

Hi All,

I am in the same boat. Has anyone received a refund after paying taxes three weeks ago or so? It's 21 May today and it's been 21 days since I filed.

I filed my taxes on 2/29/20 and my refund said accepted as well, when I check my refund status it still says processing and I have to pay turbo tax as well.  $205  and have not received my return.  I called and was told that sometimes it takes longer  3 weeks is now almost 3 months.  Never waited this long for a return and had to pay for a service that I was told was free.  I'm just going to be minus money until this gets resolved.  I wish you luck. But it makes you think why so long and it's good to know I'm not in this alone.  Good luck

Hi, 

• I am going through the exact same thing!  I got my state refund back and stimulus check but federal has not been processed.  Its saying on wheres my refund "still being processed" but that means it hasnt even been looked at.  Very frustrating!  Whats up with that?  I filed in March.  I see turbo tax is still sending me emails saying there going to debit the $24.99 from a debit card they created for using there service.  Well get in line people.  I will NOT use turbo tax again! 
BMA1
Level 3

I am still waiting on Federal Refund...electronically filed on February 27!  they "apparently" accepted my federal refund on February 27th as well......"still processing" after all these months!  Sure could use that refund!  When I called they said I should expect a letter in 4 weeks....which never came (should have been here in April (early) ).  Frustrating!  I realize the "Virus" is messing things up, but I would think they could get a letter mailed at least.  If there is a mistake I can fix it and get it re-submitted.  UGH!

BMA1
Level 3

None here!  Still waiting...and getting more frustrated by the day!!!!

Leighrtt

Same issue no refund as of yet but my taxes were kicked back because turbo tax  never asked about Obama care I qualified for discounted medical insurance through gov.org . I had to prove I had no income for 3 months. Well sent that information in 3 months ago ....and nothing. Turbo tax debited my account because IRS was taking to long for my refund. Not cool

Cam8
Level 1

I got a letter from Trump yesterday stating that I had received my $1,200 and I haven't received not one penny when I go on the IRS website it says that my refund is still being processed.When I call the number to the IRS they tell me that I'm having trouble with my dependents which I don't even have any am I going to still receive my stimulus check I'm tired of going to my my mailbox my mailman is running behind my mails not getting here till almost 7 this is really driving me bananas

Antya278
Returning Member

I efiled apirl 11 2020 it's now end of may an no stimulus refund.  And no help from irs or turbo

@Antya278 wrote:

I efiled apirl 11 2020 it's now end of may an no stimulus refund.  And no help from irs or turbo

Was the e-filed federal tax return accepted by the IRS?
Only the IRS and your State control when and if a Federal or State tax refund is Approved and Issued.

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.
If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions
If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies