Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I did reach out to TurboTax and they said they can’t help me I have to call the IRS and when you call the IRS you get kicked off because their lines are too busy I feel TurboTax should fix this and not charge me for filing

Refund

Montana:  Where is this details box??

Auntie: Did TT put the wrong # in line 30? If not, why blame TT for IRS's problem?

Mel

Refund

I know people with same issue that daily been checking the wmr site and nothing. But check their account and money there. IRS said to me that could be 10 weeks but other people are starting to Receive Theirs. It has alot with them being way understaffed and backlogged. Be patient they'll Be coming. Mine still says being processed  and a refund date will be given when available . Need that money this year more than ever and just trying to keep the faith. Between IRS and tt nobody has a clue. If you haven't Received In 10 weeks call back.

Refund

TT did put the wrong amount on line 30. This is crazy. Two years using them. Two years with a problem 😒

Refund

compiler: The Details box is right on the Refund Status Results page. Right side. About half way down. White rectangle with Details in the box. I tried to do a screen print, but I'm not savvy enough to pull it off. Apparently, I'm not very good at finding TT mistakes before they file my return either.

Update: TT has emailed me and said they were processing my Federal refund. By that, they mean that IRS has sent them my refund and their Turbotax partner TGP is collecting my filing fees and processing my direct deposit (minus $120) to my bank. As of today, I now have my Federal return in my bank account. Whew!

Refund

Lucky you! Yay! One less worried person! Now give me mine lol

Refund

Did turbotax email you? As I have the same problem . I get on the wmr site and Tells me refund Still being processed and Refund date will be given when available . But I've had friends with their status reading the same and have checked their accounts to money being there.

leonamj84

Refund

This phone number is doing the same thing. "Due to high call volume, your call can not be completed at this time."

Refund

smitty152473: Yes. TT sent me an email that I would be getting my refund by direct deposit. I saw the money had been deposited within a few hours of receiving their email. Good job by TT on this final leg of the journey.

My IRS Refund Status Results page still does not indicate that I was paid by IRS. According to the IRS website it was estimated I would receive my refund by March 29. IRS beat that estimate by 6 days. Coincidentally, I received my $1400 stimulus check (by US Mail) yesterday. My two previous stimulus checks were by Direct Deposit. I don't know why it's different this time, but it doesn't really matter in the end. I think IRS is doing a pretty good job. They had no problem finding the mistake that TT made on Line 30 and communicated their findings to me through their Where's My Refund page. In comparison, I think TT was a little shaky.

Good luck everyone. I think I'm going to log on to my bank account and stare at that nice balance for awhile...

Refund

I am having same difficulty.  Taxes accepted and 32 days have gone by with no refund .  Cannot get any information other than "taxes still be processed".  Gave me phone number but they are not receiving calls.  How in the world are we supposed to find out any info?  I wonder if contact would be this difficult if I owed taxes!!!!

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

Refund

A lot of taxpayers are in the same situation as you due to the IRS backlog right now. Although The IRS issues most refunds from e-filed returns in about 21 days, some returns take more time to review. In addition, the IRS is processing millions of returns, as well as stimulus checks, and they are doing everything they can to be as prompt as possible. 

For some taxpayers, PATH Act requirements and other identity-protection safeguards implemented by the IRS may account for longer wait times.

Other things that can delay your refund include, but are not limited to:

• Errors, inconsistencies, or missing information
  • Identity fraud
  • Form 8379, Injured Spouse Allocation, which can take 11-14 weeks to process

Also, if you chose direct deposit, your financial institution may need another day or two to post the refund to your account, so keep that in mind.

@JANCE

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

Yes, they sent an email says my return had been accepted. When I look up the status it still says being processed. My return was accepted Feb. 12 and I have not received my refund till this day. When I try calling the I.R.S the message is they have to many calls and my call can not be answered at that time. I just don’t know what else to do. I have checked my account and no money there.

Refund

None of those delays pertain to me. I owe nothing, I’m not married, no Identity fraud, NOTHING.  It’s infuriating

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

It can take up to 21 calendar days (sometimes a little longer) after your return is accepted before you receive your refund from the IRS. The IRS is the only entity that has insight into why your return may be delaying. Please click here for IRS contact information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

And it will. When prompted To put in social security number ....DON'T!!!! Use your employer Or employee Identification number and It will put you through .  Believe me I finally got through And they said up to 10 weeks. But when I check the wmr site It continues to Say your refund is still being processed and will give you a date when available . But I've had several friends With saying same thing and they checked their bank account and Money Was there. Just playing A waiting game. Hopefully It comes sooner than later. This year its needed alot more than prior years.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies