turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Yep same here filled feb 12 been saying being processed for 8 weeks smh 🤦‍♀️ 

Refund

why you being sarcastic/mean like?   Have a good day

Refund

Still waiting. Received on 2/22.

Still being processed.

Mel

csue

Refund

Yes I filed and accepted on March 14th, 2021 and it still says processing and I have Not received my federal refund. However I did receive my state refund within the week. I have tried calling IRS and that is a waste of time.  Will I ever get my refund or is it just stuck in space???

Refund

HI. Yes. I found that turbo taxe messed up and pointed the finger at irs. This wasn't an irs problem but  the fact that turbo tax put 1800 on a line that i never approved. The irs put a hard hold for about 90 days and re-did the taxes. I went from 2200 refund to 401 refund. I will be using a different tax return place next year. Turbo tax claimed that i had a child tax during covid. I would check your paper work again and see if they did this. If they did this is way it's taking a very long time. It would be on Line 30. should be 0 not 1800 i never put anything in that line and to top turbo tax blamed the slow on covid which they should of know this. 

Life100

Refund

Thank you for sharing this! I am going to check mine. I finally got in contact with the IRS and they stated it was an error on my taxes. I have never had a problem and I run it through Turbo Tax verification. This seems to be my last year with Turbo Tax. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies