turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Did they say where exactly on the IRS website this information might be? Because right now, after missing my second stimulus payment, this year's federal refund, and most likely the new stimulus payment, I am feeling almost too depressed to go slogging through the IRS website yet again. I am thinking of applying for Taxpayer Advocate Service for assistance, since I had great results from them before.

Refund

Why would you miss out on bidens newest? I'm in same situation Bud. Says still processing And will give refund date When Available . Better get that stimulus Dd for myself , and kids. Or may end up going postal. At wits end.....🖕🤬

Refund

My daughter filed with H&R Block, on feb 12th it was accepted the same day. Her bars are now gone as of last week and she is getting the still processing message like everyone else here. I don’t think it’s just turbo tax. It’s the freaking Irs! By the way I filed on the 14th and it was accepted on the same day as well. I too received the same message with my bars gone. I filed with turbo tax

bwb1
Level 1

Refund

I'm in the same boat.  Filed both mine and my Mom's returns via Turbo Tax on 2/18 and both were immediately accepted by the IRS.  My Mom had a simple return with no deductions and received her refund within a week.  My return is substantially more complex and it has now been over three weeks stuck at "received."  No amount on line 30.

Refund

Yes my stuff does the same thing and I can’t figure on how in gods name to get in touch with the irs. I’ll call a hundred times a day to get cut off.then if I do get someone somehow they say they have no clearance to my info

Refund

Idk if it is tt or not. I've had buddies go to hr and other tax places for prep and even with eic have received their federal refund Already . I dont get wtfs going on but I need the $ this year asap.

Refund

My is saying the same thing and I filled on February 10 and it says excepted on TurboTax on the 13 of February and I had Direct deposit on it.. I haven’t even gotten my third stimulus check yet either.. maybe Irs is low on employees because of COVID I don’t know but I know before this I always gotten my taxes in like 2 weeks not a whole month going on 2 months now.. 

Refund

Just chiming in. I filed via TurboTax on Feb 12, got a rejection due to software error Feb 15, re-filed and IRS accepted on Feb 17. I did claim the $600 on line 30 as I never got it in Dec/Jan. Now...no refund, no $600, no $1400. No useful info from IRS online on Refund or Payment sites. This is thousands of dollars we were counting on to help us pay off some of the debt we have accrued the past year. WTF?

Shenner8

Refund

While it is completely true that by TurboTax entering an amount in line 30 when you are not entitled to it, it does delay the refund. I filed mine 5 weeks ago today.  For 5 weeks it kept saying return was being processed. Today I got a notice that they reduced my refund by the amount in line 30 and I would be getting a refund. It was direct deposited into my account today.  For whatever reason, TurboTax had been programmed to give additional stimulus money when we were NOT entitled to it.  TurboTax’s fault that the refund took 5 weeks and all was delayed.  Not at all happy with Turbo Tax and may not use it again next year after we also had problems with State return because of a problem with Turbo Tax not doing a form correctly.  

Refund

I mean what does this mean cause mine says the same thing

Refund

Spoiler
Yehp same here
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

@buccatd44 

What does it say?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

My refund was accepted on 02/13/21 today is 03/19/21 & my refund is still processing with no refund date available it’s frustrating 

Refund

Your the employee Tax expert And you dont know ? It means turbotax Screwed us by adding **bleep** into line 30 for the stimulus money .  I got through to irs and Have to wait 10 weeks minimum . Will not be using turbotax for year 9. Was ok moneywise past years but not this year as hours cut got shutoff notices for utilities and now in process of Eviction . Thanks Turbotax And you can get through By phone. Anyone Wants to know exactly how Hmu.

Refund

Same with me! I filed Feb 7th got excepted the Feb 11th. I have Not Received either of the first two stimulus packs either. I'm so down right now. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies