Re: Refund - Page 55

cwtx72

Refund

I'm lost here, what is a transcript number, or where do I find mine 

AshleyLO

Refund

@cwtx72 The Transcript FAQ page on the IRS website will offer some assistance. See: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript-faqs

Devans0714

Refund

So I checked the where's my refund app this morning and my status finally updated.  Instead of "Your refund is still being processed.  We will provide you with a date..." It has moved to refund approved to a ddd of 03/23.  The advocate said I will definitely be getting it on the 18th.  Now let's see if TurboTax takes out their fees because I am still not paying the bill until I see whether or not they have deducted it.

china1321

Refund

Congratulations my still the same accepted 01/27 nothing yet.

Thanks for sharing .

Avg16

Refund

Turbo sent me and email saying they are charging my back account on 4/3 for my filing fees because it's taking to long.

tiptoe103

Refund

Devans0714 when did you verifie id???

Nvan23467

Refund

I recieved a letter in the mail march 9th saying they selected my return to verify one or more things that I reported..Does that mean from that point on its 21 days or what does that mean?

CassLO

Refund

@Nvan23467 Which letter did you receive from the IRS? Was it 5071C or 4464C ect. it depends on which letter you receive because they do have different timeframes for the refund.

Patmartinez0808

Refund

So I don't have to pay them till I get my money

CarissaM

Refund

You do not have to pay who? If you are referring to Turbo Tax then you may be required to pay prior to receiving your refund. In the agreement, you agreed to with the Refund Processing service you agreed if you did not receive your refund within 36 days after the expected date, Turbo Tax would deduct the fees from your bank account. 

For more information, please click here

callandergrl81

Refund

I had this problem, just a little different.  IF IT HAS BEEN 21 DAYS CALL THE IRS. It is your right to, dont be shy.  My WMRT {where is my refund tool} showed accepted on the 3 stage progress bar then after the 21st day there was no progress bar and it said they will give me a date as soon as my taxes where done being processed.  Of course they don't give you a phone number to call.  So I found the number and called them, come to find out my return was flagged for review.  This will take an additional 45 days.  It was because I accidentally put in one of my 2018 w2 that got mixed in from when I was retrieving my adjusted gross income from the previous year.  I realized it had been put in literally right after I pressed send, mind you Turbo tax had reviewed my taxes several times I think 5 times.  They didn't catch something so simple.  Anyway I called them to let them know of this problem and they said just wait for it to be rejected.  So I did. Then I started questioning if I should even trust what they say due to the mistake they didn't catch 5 times.  So I called the IRS.  They said I should have called them right away.    Just be sure to go over your taxes again to be sure it is all correct or you could be flagged for review and wait an extra 3 months because after the 45 days you have to re submit.

callandergrl81

Refund

It more then likely is in review CALL NOW

RichardF06

Refund

I filed on 1/26/2010, it was accepted on the 28th. Since then it’s just says processing, it’s been way over 21days, in on top of that my wife filed awhole month after me in she got hers back 2weeks later. What could be the problem?

Refund

@RichardF06  wrote:

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions
If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.
Then press 4 for personal or individual tax questions.
It should then transfer you to an agent.

uckylop

Refund

Some sort of review better call them then follow up with a advocate