turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Refund

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. If your return has been accepted, you can begin tracking the status of your return using the Where's My Refund? site. If it's been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can call the IRS directly to check on your refund status. For more information about the status of your refund, please see the FAQ below:

When will I get my IRS tax refund

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

But it’s pending in your account that’s good I filed feb 3 accepted feb 4 I called today they said I will not receive a letter but I was under a 45day review they said it might not take up to 45 days but that’s there time frame.

Refund

There are a lot of people talking about how they’re not getting there refund on time. There seems to be a lot of people saying they have to verify. I wonder if the verify thing has something to do with the IRS getting it’s system hacked and putting identity alerts on all accounts in the system around just in case they could be victimized by what hackers my have gotten access to. Maybe if they stop using old systems like Dos then they wouldn’t get hacked, but that doesn’t excuse the inconvenience that everyone is experiencing.

Refund

Make sure there’s nothing wrong with your tax return. I would call and see why it’s being held up, because they are sending out these letters knowing that some form of action has to be taken, but they aren’t telling people until 60days, because they are most likely under staffed. Do you want to wait 60days to be told that you have to fix something?

Refund

I called and they said nothing was wrong I was just under review I would not receive a letter but I had to wait 45 days 

Refund

I called the number for state. same info as online. Still processing. State was accepted 1/27/20. Federal came the 29th. I have no changes on my return from previous years. Why is it taking extra processing time. Who  knows,  web site tells you nothing.

Refund

Has anyone got a the refund with the EIC. What step are we taking to locate the refund return

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

Yes, many individuals who claimed the EIC have received their refunds.  

If you have not yet received yours, check the IRS Where's My Refund? site to see if your refund was approved and if there is an estimated deposit date listed.

It generally takes the IRS 21 days to issue refunds.  If it's been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, we suggest contacting the IRS directly to inquire about your refund. Go here for tips on reaching a live IRS agent when you call.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
gzero99

Refund

I had filed mid January and was accepted  on the 27th, with child tax and earned income credits.  Only today did my status update indicating my refund would be deposited on ther 11th.   Really feels like they're taking their time this year.

urtzgirl

Refund

My transcripts show the exact same thing and I filed 2/7, so the same week you did.

I saw someone on another forum who filed the week before us and had the same codes, except cycle 20200805 and his transcripts updated this week with the weekly Friday morning update, and his WMR updated today with DDD of 3/9. I'm hopeful this means we are a week behind him and our DDD will be 3/16, with an update on transcripts and WMR this coming week.

I haven't called IRS and haven't received a letter, so I'm thinking they are running about 2 weeks behind this year-at least for those of us Pathers who filed late Jan/early Feb. 

Good luck and please update if you update hear anything different.

mayrav

Refund

Mine too! It got accepted Feb 10, 2020 & it’s still being processed 

Refund

This suck..I'm still waiting

Refund

Me to and I don't think the federal government really cares how about people who has bills to pay

cwill5797
Returning Member

Refund

me too waiting been almost two months for me filed on the 24 in jan here it its now march

Refund

What does you status say on WMR?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies