turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jeffturn51
Returning Member

Refund

Hello

The best and the most accurate way to track your refund in my view is to go online at its.gov and view your Account Transcript. That's what I did all the information on there will tell you if your refund was issued (code 846) or if there is a problem( other error codes) and your DDD. It also shows if you have a credit to your account. If you see your refund amount at the top of your account transcript with a minus sign in front of it that means that it has been credited to your account. Most likely with that you should be receiving a refund soon. 

Hang to you guys they have updates coming on Saturday

Good luck 

Refund

YES mine too its under review ours is a simple taxe only 1 w2 claimed eic and actc  no errors also redid my taxes manualy. the last thing you want to do is do a amend ment cause that will set it back even further unles they send you a paper you have to but usually if its a small error they will fix it for you.  the thing is the IRS is so under staff and have a new algorithim due to yes TRUMP AMINISTRATION.  We all get picked on like we are the crooks but the real crooks are in the white house . even under obamma path act we still got ours by  FEB 22 

Tunisha

Refund

Refund amount was 3200 less than filed and accepted amount. 

Tunisha

Refund

How do I correct this or find out why my refund was less than accepted and expected. 

Refund

Mine says exact thing. Ordered transcripts

Refund

you should get a letter explaining why 

Refund

Same message. I contacted the irs twice and was told a computer picks people at random to review tax returns. But another person I spoke with said I wasn’t randomly selected that my tax return is under review. No idea why. They had no answers. I’m so frustrated!

Refund

@Tunisha  Call the Offset Dept. Sounds like they took it for a debt you owed. 

Refund

I cannot get onto ITS.GOV I'm not a federal agency

Refund

@jfynes84 wrote:

I cannot get onto ITS.GOV I'm not a federal agency

Only the IRS and your State control when and if a Federal or State tax refund is Approved and Issued.

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.

If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

Vmeade87

Refund

My refund date was for today 2/26/2020 and i did not receive anything. 

Refund

Filed 1/20

Aceppted 1/27 

On 2/14 checked wmr and it still had bars, only one was filled the accepted.

2/15 Checked wmr and had No Bars displaying the Path Act.

2/16 Checked wmr and had No Bars but says  " We have received your return and it is being processed. " 

Checked all sites i could and found there is a big update on 2/22 . 

2/22 Checked wmr and still No Bars displaying the same thing. It has stayed that way every since.

Have heard another update will be this sat 2/29. So hoping that mine will update then. I have a few friends i know have got a direct deposit date last fri/sat. For today 2/26. One called and said they got theirs yesterday.  If anyone here's anything please update. I will do the same if something changes.  Goodluck and hopefully we get an update this weekend. 

Refund

Same thing happened to me and others I know. When the WMR site clears all bars then most likely the IRS will be mailing you a letter stating they need certain documents faxed or mailed to them. Good luck

larryt340
Returning Member

Refund

I.m going threw the same thing only that i got a letter in the mail stating that i had to verify who i am did that yesterday and i.m still not getting information about my return.

Refund

I’m hoping this weekend too!! Fingers crossed!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies