turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

John_Meadows
Returning Member

Refund sent 1/29/20 and never received

My refund says it was sent to my bank to be deposited 1/29/20 but when I call my bank they have no pending transactions and can not see my refund.. I call the 3rd party company who did my deposit since I choose to have the turbo tax fees taken from my refund and they tell me they sent it on 1/29 but until something comes back or deposits etc that we are in limbo and they won’t issue any check or resend the deposit... so I guess I’m supposed to wait 1-7 more days?? frustrating when you pay for a service and they get there money and I can’t receive mine now?? Is this happening to anyone else?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return. Please click this link to get a live IRS agent to assist you with this issue. https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
John_Meadows
Returning Member

Did you not read anything I posted at all? My refund has already been accepted and sent and the 3rd party company you use has not sent it or has lost it currently in transfer.. calling or contacting the irs they tell me to contact who I filed my taxes with because they have competed and issued refund on there end hence why it was sent to turbo tax and then the 3rd party to take my fees out and now to me if and when that day ever comes..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies