Question about refund advance

To get approved it took only 3 days I initially filed on the 23rd and but got a response from IRS yesterday on the 27th for acceptance of me filing both federal and state. But now just still waiting for this refund advancement that I was pre qualified for and told I could get so I’m guessing it won’t be in my turbo card app account for online shopping until sometime tomorrow so I’m giving it until tomorrow to arrive then if not by tomorrow it’s gonna be issues because I’m 9 months pregnant and just trying to get my new baby a car seat like. Lol but yea only took about 3 days. 

Question about refund advance

Went to the website suggested and it says I was paid yesterday as well. My issue is no one mentioned that they take money for using their website or did I misunderstand? Either way I hope everyone receives their money. @Mythfilmz 

Question about refund advance

I got approved last night and was hoping it would be in my account this morning but nothing yet.

Question about refund advance

When were you accepted by the irs?

Question about refund advance

Yea no just keep waiting they gave false information with saying with in 1 hour after approval it’s definitely not 1 hour after approval just wait 48 hours after approval from IRS for refund advancement. Trust me if any updates happen on my end I’ll be commenting again for you guys and just letting you all know exactly how long it takes. I just read from someone else post tho that they advancement also took up to 72 hours to arrive so it might also vary the time waiting due to amount you prequalified for. 

Question about refund advance

I just checked and it said my refund was paid to me yesterday so I pray to go it's on my card soon

Question about refund advance

I have had the same problem and it so frustrating because I paid $170 to use turbo tax and have been returning to turbo tax the past 9 years.  I feel this is a scam on the refund advance!  I could have gone through Jackson Hewitt or even h and r block.  No one is giving me answers and I’m so incredibly upset with turbo tax 

Question about refund advance

I recieved  my refund advance yesterday I filed on the 17th my refund was accepted on yesterday at 6:26 PM and I received my advance at 6:55 pm.

Question about refund advance

I email tpg, they said money was deposited. But i haven't received anything 

Question about refund advance

Did you get an email or anything or did it just show up

Question about refund advance

@Jazzy89 congratulations, that's awesome! 

Question about refund advance

It honestly just showed up with a email from turbo prepaid with deposit alert nothing from first Century bank

Question about refund advance

Thanks!

Question about refund advance

I got my advance right away but was told it could take up to 48 hours. 
Did you activate the debit card they sent you

Question about refund advance

I checked tpg website says i was given 1500 advancement i was preappoved for but nothing on my card yet says it was given to me on the 27th.