cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I started our 2017 taxes last year, but never actually filed them. How do I complete them to mail the Federal and State return?

If I need to download TurboTax software, can the tax info I entered online be downloaded so I will not have to start over from the beginning?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 3

I started our 2017 taxes last year, but never actually filed them. How do I complete them to mail the Federal and State return?

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for information about finishing a prior year tax return started in TurboTax: How do I finish a prior-year return that I started in TurboTax Online?

3 Replies
Level 3

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for information about finishing a prior year tax return started in TurboTax: How do I finish a prior-year return that I started in TurboTax Online?

Highlighted
Level 3

I cannot find "Find a Tax File" to select as stated in the instructions.  Do you know where this would be located?

Level 20

Don't know why it says that for step 4.  You should go up to the top menu item FILE - Open Return.  Then you will get a box saying FIND A TAX FILE  if it is not listed in the main box.

File Open.jpg