turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pending deposit IRS treas 310

Hello,

I have already paid in my taxes for the year and received the stimulus check; however today I have a pending deposit for $1450.  Any clues why I would be getting this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Did you possibly make a mistake on the return like in the estimated payment section ?   Did you apply some of the 2018 return to 2019 and forget it ?    The mystery will be solved when the IRS sends you the letter of explanation in a couple of weeks.  

No one in the user forum can see your tax returns or access your account so all we could do is take wild guesses.  One might be that you paid more estimated tax during the year than necessary and did not enter it all on your tax return and now the IRS is refunding some of it.  For a real answer, ask the IRS.

How to switch from online TurboTax to Desktop TurboTax software

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901476-how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-the-turbotax-softw...

To call the IRS:IRS:  800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri

Listen to each menu before making the selection.

First choose your language. Press 1 for English.

Then do NOT choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.

Instead, press 2 for "personal income tax".

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".  

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  It should then transfer you to an agent.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

yeah I kinda figured the letter would explain but wasn't sure if others were getting this also.  We have had to pay in for several years so getting a refund is not normal especially this late but it is 2020!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies