turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Path Act 2019

Hi everyone just wanted to share what i have found . 

Filed: 01/31
With: TT
Fees : Yes
Accepted: 01/31
Credits: EITC
Wmr Status: Being Processing . Topic 152. No path act message on 2/11

Still Being Processed Tax Topic 152 no pam on 2/18

I seem to update Monday weekly 

Transcripts are showing NA online and via mail. Wage and Account Transcript and blank no wages reported . 
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

26 Replies

Path Act 2019

Here is What i found . Also no arguments on my post i will report you .
We are all here to ease the stress .
ThanksScreenshot_2019-02-20-20-37-27(1).pngScreenshot_2019-02-20-20-37-31(1).png

Path Act 2019

Mine is exactly the same. Finally someone else going through the same thing. This year is awful.

Path Act 2019

Yes it is . I was held for verification last year . From my understanding you cant be for a few years afterwards.

Path Act 2019

Hoping for a update by Monday at least .

Path Act 2019

I've seen the horror stories from last year. The STILL being processed WMR update. Calling the IRS is never any help. They just give you the run around.

Path Act 2019

i was accepted on the 8th and did not receive mine. WMR says still processing

Path Act 2019

I had a tax advocate last year and she called a week after (I had my return) to tell me my return was on its way . lol. The irs are the worse communicators. Also you can get the "still" message if someone in your batch group is not approved yet . Honestly the only thing that seems to matter is the transcript readings if you have or can get them.

Path Act 2019

I have used the transcript trick for the last 10 years. It has always worked for me. I knew my DDD before WMR would update. This year my transcripts show NA for 2018. To me that is strange. I've never waited longer then 21 days for my DDD.

Path Act 2019

If they would just post better information. People wouldn't call them so much. I know it has to be annoying for them. Honestly I don't care if my DDD is this week or even in March. A date would at least ease our minds.

Path Act 2019

Exactly. I think its due to them being so behind. I have heard online and around my town that there is a nice update coming tonight . lol. Who knows where that came from, but i am keeping my fingers crossed. !!!!!

Path Act 2019

Ikr . A date would be fine ... No rush!!!

Path Act 2019

These forums can create a lot of anxiety and misinformation. In my past experience. Wednesday and Saturday are usually the big update days. I know WMR updates daily. But I think that's for the new people just now filling.

Path Act 2019

No update on WMR. And I'm still showing NA on my transcripts. Wtf is going on this year.

Path Act 2019

Same here
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies