turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

leder
Returning Member

Need to print a TurboTax 2002 tax return

Hello,

Does anyone on this board possibly and hopefully have Premier Home & Business still installed on an older desktop. I would need someone who would be kind enough to print my tax file.

Looking forward to all kind replies,

Rudy

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

No offense intended, but why would you need a tax return for a tax year that was 18 years ago?

I would not even pose the question except for the fact that this would be a huge security risk for both parties; someone who does not know you would be opening a file on their computer while you would be sending a file to someone you do not know that contains a ton of your personal information, including your social security number. 

You might be better off making an attempt to find someone who has the 2002 version of TurboTax installed on a computer, along with the executable file, and would be willing to send you all of those files on something like a flash drive so you could install the program on your computer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

No offense intended, but why would you need a tax return for a tax year that was 18 years ago?

I would not even pose the question except for the fact that this would be a huge security risk for both parties; someone who does not know you would be opening a file on their computer while you would be sending a file to someone you do not know that contains a ton of your personal information, including your social security number. 

You might be better off making an attempt to find someone who has the 2002 version of TurboTax installed on a computer, along with the executable file, and would be willing to send you all of those files on something like a flash drive so you could install the program on your computer.

If you have old .tax files you can try converting them to pdf files at  Www.Taxprinter.Com 

It might be expensive.  They are not connected with Turbo Tax.  Use it at your own risk.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies