Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My temporary card number isn't working

@Adt1229  Say that again useless and they act like robots keep posting the same crap over and over! Doesn’t matter who is over the card it’s still making them look bad! They gone lose customers behind this!

Any update? Still not working?

Still nothing very sad 

Anybody have any updates?

Still no luck.  Tried on Amazon,  Walmart.com & Geico.com and nothing works....not even the pay by check option works with the acct & routing numbers ...I'm not even going to bother calling these sorry -285 Customer Service number again. I am over this crap. I will NEVER opt in to this again. Honestly, itmakes me want to leave Turbo Tax altogether,  even after so many yrs. Green Dot has never done this to my refund. I get it before the irs page even updates. I really think it's a Turbo  Tax thing.  I filed on the 24th so I just hope I can remove it all off the card because this is ridiculous  

Still isnt working tried spectrum and amazon. Also tried to use it on doordash for lunch but no go 

@CarissaM is right.  Turbo tax did their part by giving out an interest free advance and greendot dropped the ball.  Call the number she listed for greendot OR add it to your PayPal account and use it that way. 

Amazon later declined my payment and I'm no longer sure spectrum went through. 

I hope you all have luck with PayPal.  I have received the funds on my PayPal account and have sent money to someone.  Good luck 🤞🏿

Mine is working finally. I took all my money off it 

Still not working for me.... This is ridiculous! 

BG22
Level 1

@YMD404 What did you do with your temp card info and paypal? I apologize if I overlooked a thread, but I would love to move the money to paypal if the temporary card info works that way? Thank you and I am glad you got your money!!! 

UPDATE**** I was able to add the temp card info to my pay-pal account. I then "sent" the money from the temp card-via pay-pal, to a different pay-pal account I have. There were fee's for transferring and then transferring again to my main bank, so maybe better to hold off unless you don't mind paying fee's twice!

Your temporary card info worked??

BG22
Level 1

It did not work anywhere (Amazon, etc.) EXCEPT as being added as my card on PayPal and sending the money to a second paypal account I have with a checking account saved to it. 

Still am not able to use it anywhere :(

What did u do exactly to link ur temporary card to your paypal?

Rgb82

My also will not work on Amazon, Target, Walmart, to pay my car payment, car insurance, or at ATMs. Will NEVER file with turbotax again. False advertisement. I have my physical card now. At 1st assumed it was only the temporary card ID have issues with. No. Its turbotax card in general. They have affected so many customers by lying. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies