Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My tax profile says I filed with an AGI of $1, I tried to file today and it says I already filed( I have not) How do I fix this?

I tired to e-file and  turbo tax says my SSC has already been used to file for 2019. I have not filed yet. I logged on to my IRS profile at irs.gov and it says I filed for and AGI of $1. how do I fix this?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My tax profile says I filed with an AGI of $1, I tried to file today and it says I already filed( I have not) How do I fix this?

Did you use the IRS non-fliers website to register for the stimulus?  If so, the IRS filed a 2019 tax return with your name and Social Security number.  Now that you are trying to e-file another 2019 tax return it is being rejected since the IRS has already received a return with your information.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for how to proceed - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

thats all I needed thank you 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies