turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My state tax return has been under review for going on 3 months now and have not heard anything from them of y or when return will be issued

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Michelena

My state tax return has been under review for going on 3 months now and have not heard anything from them of y or when return will be issued

3 months is quite a long time. If the states website is still showing under review, then i would suggest calling your State's Department of Revenue to speak with someone in regards to your tax return. Unfortunately, they do not keep TurboTax updated once we send them your return.

Use the following link to click on your state, once you click the State you will see 2 links, one to check their website for status and another to contact someone at their offices.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300211

Hope this helps!

Same. The "where's my refund?" feature says its under review, but when I log into my account, it tells my taxes had been received and accepted and that I have a credit for the amount of my refund. However, it was supposed to be direct deposited into my bank. And the only thing my state allows me to use this "credit balance" for is to pay for next year's taxes. So, I don't understand why my request to have my refund put in my bank account was not followed, or at the very least a paper check be issued.
Chris_212

What ended up happening? Mine is now under review for the 2019 year

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies