Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My return was accepted today. I applied and was accepted for a refund advance. All of the other questions say I should have gotten my advance. But I haven't. When will I?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

My return was accepted today. I applied and was accepted for a refund advance. All of the other questions say I should have gotten my advance. But I haven't. When will I?

Once the IRS accepts your return. one hour later, you will get the card info (which then has to be set up with an online account). Forty-eight hours after acceptance, there is money available on the virtual card. 

About the Refund Advance application process

About receiving your Refund Advance

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So if you get a temp card number/actual card in the mail, does that mean you were approved for the advance? I haven’t received a notice email if I was denied or approved- just what I was told during the application check out process. My return was accept by the IRS 4 hours ago.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide information about the Refund Advance. Click on How fast can I get Refund Advance?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies