turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

poolek08

My refund shows it was accepted but on irs website it shows it is still processing. I have not recived my federal refund yet. Why is this?

I have not recived my federal refund turbo tax show accepted irs says still processing. It's been over a month or longer why?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

My refund shows it was accepted but on irs website it shows it is still processing. I have not recived my federal refund yet. Why is this?

Please see this TurboTax discussion for reference:  Refund

Continue to check your status here:  TurboTax and IRS

You might need to call the IRS soon since it's been more than 21 days.  Please contact https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance  or IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Accepted means received for processing.  It does not mean Approved.  Once your filing has been Accepted, TT receives no further updates.  But the IRS is seriously backlogged due to all the new tax laws and extra stimulus filings, as well as unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.  Lots of other folks are still waiting, so please continue to be patient.  

poolek08

Thanks... I talk to the irs and they said they can have up to 10 weeks before sending it out. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies