turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My federal return has been accepted but the loan advance I was approved for still hasn’t processed into my turbo debit account.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

My federal return has been accepted but the loan advance I was approved for still hasn’t processed into my turbo debit account.

You'll receive it typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return. However, the IRS has not begun to process returns as of yet. The IRS will begin processing returns on January 27th so you may not receive your funds until after that date.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

mine says accepted already- which i don't understand because i thought they werent processing anything until the 28th??????

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Accepted means your return was received and the basics (such as the correct social security number) seem to be in order. Once the IRS takes a deeper look, they will (hopefully) quickly approve your refund. For more information on the accepted status, please click here. For 2020, the IRS officially begins accepting returns on 01/27/2020 but the IRS will process a test batch usually a week before this date. More information can be found by clicking here. Please see this article for details regarding the refund advance. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies