Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@Piddow08  wrote:

do you have a phone number to the tax advocate?  I've waiting for since March when they needed my health insurance information 

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I file mine in March still says it's being processed I've never had trouble with my taxes

@MoneyBiz20 we have to file injured spouse form as well. They took my $1200 which I think is BS too. We did get my husband's $1200. However in the past without this virus going around the IRS messed up on our taxes. I had to find a tax advocate to make it right. It was a process but we did get his $$ back (refund). You may want to check into talking to a tax advocate in your area. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Tammybigan
Returning Member

NEVER USING TURBO TAX AGAIN! I AM STILL WAITING FROM FEBRUARY 29TH. WAS TOLD I WOULD GET MY TAX REFUND BY APRIL 19TH! STILL NOTHING! 

Same here...never an issue in 40 years until now........

T.T.  blocked the number from us viewing it. 

***I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION FOR EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD***

After receiving more than 70+ comments in less then 24 hours on a thread I posted on out of desperation, I want to start a petition aganist Turbo Tax. My main points will be to force their hand over to pay all fees associted our taxes refunded back to our accounts, with extra added on due to the thousands of people affected by T.T. huge error. Along with an explanation of what their plans are to help us, the community of people who rely on our refunds the most. Even further an explanation on why Stimulus checks are held up due to T.T. refunds. 

I would love others inputs on this matter in what you would like answers to, truly any ideas, give em to me!

The only way to get the attention of a multi million dollar company is with masses of people. WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE!

If you like this idea hit the like buttom or email me at [email address removed]

If I knew how to reply to all I would have! @Rebeccapayton29 @nayaxo @mullins5420 @Tammybigan  @Rebeccapayton29 

Go to Turbo tax site click live chat

I'm down. Drop the link and I will happily sign.

Yes, same here to the very last detail. I filed Feb. 02, haven't received anything, been told by TurboTax they were getting their payment but yet to receive my tax refunds and here it is months later. We are broke and really in need of our money. We have to feed our families, pay bills, and personal things too. Someone who can make a change in this situation, please help!!!

@Loves1 @How in the world is that legal? Are you referring to the fees through Tubro Tax

Yes I am. The fees are still be processed, and will come out witch will put me in a negative balance, when I have yet to receive anything from them, no notice, no info, and no money. This is robbery. Sound like a very nice lawsuit, when things open back up.

They did the same thing to me. I thought by getting the extra services from Turbo Tax it would help me just in case I made any errors on my return since this was my first real time filing taxes for my business by myself. No I was WRONG. They took $310 out of my checking account and and overdrafted it so I got hit with another $100 in fees on top of that. I haven't received any letters from the IRS about my refund and I can't call because no one is in the office. I got my Stimulus check but they originally had it going to a bank account that I had no knowledge of and they ended up mailing the check out to me a week and a half later. All this is going on and still no refund check. 

Hey guys just wanted to let you know even people that you filed through other companies aren't getting their taxes either it's the IRS not TurboTax the only thing TurboTax is at fault for is taking your fees and there is a way to get that back and cover your bank overages we need to sign a petition for Washington DC there's already one started if you go on the Washington DC petitions you'll find one there

I filed March 31st and I still haven't got mine either and it's messing me up on my stimulus check to

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies