Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is my stimulus check going on my Turbo card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
HelenC12
Expert Alumni

Yes, it most likely will be deposited to your Turbo Visa Debit Card. 

You can check the status of your stimulus check. Click on Get My Payment. 

If you have a Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot, see the following:

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: Turbo Debit Card sign in
  • I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (Turbo Debit Card sign in.  You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

The Turbo Card app/site is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded. To check your account balance, text “BAL XXXX” (XXXX is the last 4 digits of your card number) to 43411 to get your available balance. 

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please use our Turbo Visa Debit Card site: Here’s how to access your stimulus payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I will never ever use turbo card ever again they did me so dirty not only have they left all of us in the dark about what to do I went on to update make sure it was the same routing number and account number that was on the card so only get rejected from their bank and now I have to wait on the paper check never ever ever why use them again they have such bad customer service everything could have been avoided if they would have just said no it's not going on the turbo card make sure you use a different account number and routing number there's people in need there's people that don't have jobs that really need this money that are going to be homeless foodless who have kids it's not a game get they get their fee easily when it's time for that you suck Turbo

All of this "Info" is fake news and 100% FALSE!!!! turbo tax and green dot gonna have MAJOR TROUBLE COMING over the next few weeks mark my words!!! They closed everyone's accounts from last year so right now, as the IRS is sending out our much needed stimulus payments half or more are being sent electronically to accounts that are no longer active and have been closed!! People are about to go INSANE trying to retrieve their payments and it's all gonna be green dot/ intuits fault. The numbers they have for "customer service " ALL LEAD TO DEAD ENDS. They have so called experts in here that do nothing but copy and paste generic responses that help NO ONE. The fact of the matter is people don't even realize their waiting for the payment and it's not going to come because green dot closed all the old accounts!!!! The number on the back of the card is no good, the website is not good, every time u enter your info it says thank you and hangs up. Someone better hop on this and fix it IMMEDIATELY or there is going to be more statues coming down over the next month or so lol people gonna go NUTS and blame their scammer tax services like turbo tax who give us cards that say valid thru 2024 and yet the accounts are closed before 2021

TurboTax has NO control over your stimulus check, nor can TT track it or tell you when you will receive it.  The IRS will use the same banking information for the 2nd stimulus that they used for the first one.  If that account (or card) is closed then the stimulus will go back to the IRS and they will mail you a check.  See this information from the IRS:

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-and-irs-begin-delivering-second-round-of-economic-impact-payme...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies