turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Irs Accepted

It was like 2 1/2 hours of just calling and getting the busy automated reply hang up try again 167 calls to get through 

Irs Accepted

Yes I been with TT for like 7 or 8 years no more I’m telling everybody not to use them ever again horrible customer service just paste answer check you refund 9 out 10 get it in 21 days did you know about COVID and was raining yesterday that might add two days to the refund date did you check where’s my refund copy paste again and again great service 

Irs Accepted

I’m dead 😂 someone that’s smart please email me so I can show you what my stuff says in my tax account. I don’t understand. But the date at the top says 3-20-2021 and I saved it to my phone on the 18th so it’s not that. [email address removed]

Irs Accepted

Yeah once I got thru I couldn’t get anyone on the phone.. it hangs up on me after automated messages.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Irs Accepted

Most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted (received). However, some returns take longer than others. It's possible your return may require additional review and take longer to process.

The IRS is also experiencing delays in processing returns due to a later than usual start to the tax season, a backlog of mailed returns, and current tax season returns. 

For more information, please see My return is accepted but still not approved. Is there a problem? Should I be worried?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Irs Accepted

Yes, I’m thinking about filing them again through the IRS website to see what happens!

Irs Accepted

@DanFam04 

Highly doubt it would work most likely it would get rejected because your SSN has already been used on your current return

Irs Accepted

@MichelleLO 

Listen dude that bs been posted 1000 times already, quit your cut and paste crap, TurboTax f'd everyone's return up that's reality.

Now go sit in the corner and shut your piehole

Irs Accepted

Lmao I am going to the AG next week of I can get in. I am far from done with these bastards

Irs Accepted

I was reading a feed on the Facebook where’s my taxes and someone suggested getting your transcripts online and it should show you if your taxes were filed. However, when I tried logging in, it locked me out because they said I made too many attempts!! Two!!

Irs Accepted

Probably so 

Irs Accepted

@Bill140 

Go for it, these companies these days removed the word accountability from their vocabulary.

TT just sends out the cut and paste experts instead of taking responsibility for there screwup, TT is unprofessional to say the least, I had one of these experts on the phone and this idiot didn't even have familiarity with the TT product I used lol why do they even have that person answering phones 🤦🏼‍♂️

Irs Accepted

Same thing here. But I am seeing a trend that people that got excepted on Feb 12 are still in limbo

Irs Accepted

Turbotax has nothing to do with it. Once they send it off its in the hands of the IRS. I don't know why I see so many people bitching every year about "im never using turbotax again...." when no matter what service you use the net result would be the same. 

Irs Accepted

Sure, thats why people that used JH, or HR BLock are having the same problems for the same date ranges of returns filed. Because it's Turbotax's fault. *smh*

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies