turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If I got a advance of my income tax with Jackson Hewitt do I have to file with them. I can't just pay them what the advance was and do it with turbo tax.

I got the advance from Jackson Hewitt but filed with turbo and got my refund yesterday also haven’t paid Jackson Hewitt back 

MOMOF004

If I got a advance of my income tax with Jackson Hewitt do I have to file with them. I can't just pay them what the advance was and do it with turbo tax.

We're there any consequences?

@MOMOF004 You are posting to a thread that has not had any activity since early in 2020, so you are unlikely to get a reply from a user who has not been in the forum for over two years.  It seems like you are asking if you can get an advance from another tax preparer but use TurboTax.  We cannot tell you what will happen if you do that. We have no idea what you may have signed with Jackson Hewitt or any other tax service.  Read the paperwork you signed.

As for getting an advance from TurboTax:

There are no refund advance loans available at this time.  If  TurboTax offers refund advance loans  for 2022 returns it will be during January to mid-February.   The loan has to be offered to you; you cannot apply for it.   And the money is not issued until your e-file is accepted by the IRS.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/tax-refund/offer-details-disclosures-ref...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies