Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I chose the prepaid TurboTax card to receive my refund on and my deposit date on irs site says 2/22 shouldn’t I receive it alittle earlier? Since that is what is said?

When I filed
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies
EdwardLO

If I chose the prepaid TurboTax card to receive my refund on and my deposit date on irs site says 2/22 shouldn’t I receive it alittle earlier? Since that is what is said?

It can be up to 2 days earlier, but that is really dependent on when the IRS releases the funds. Once the refund is approved and released, the funds will be on your card. 

Hello,

I have the same question, just wanted to know did you received your deposit early?

I checked the irs site and my deposit should be by February 26.

From my past 3 year experience dealing with turbo prepaid cards,  it has deposited a day earlier but not two. Maybe we will get a 2 day early surprise this year.  Good luck to us 🙂

Out of curiousity, was it deposited at any specific time? Just curious...I noticed my deposits come at 1 pm, whenever I have something direct deposited...

Bmurph89

Was it a certain time that it posted the day before you were expecting it

Bmurph89

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you had a deposit date of 2/22/2020 from the Where's My Refund? site, the site should direct you to contact your banking institution if you have not received your funds after a certain date. You would want to contact  Turbo Visa Debit Card to see about your refund or reach out to the IRS directly about your refund status.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mperry223

My refund was approved on Friday by the irs and says its scheduled to be sent to my turbo card by 2/24/21 will I possibly receive the refund 2days before ? 

@Mperry223 If the IRS says they will release your refund on 2-22 then do not count on getting it sooner.   Be very pleasantly surprised if it comes before that date.   Do not start spending or overdrafting an account because you think it will be there sooner.   It could even take longer if it is going through the third party bank to take out your TurboTax fees.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
bedrina

Is credit karma debit card the card I’ll receive my taxes on

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-review-the-federal-refund-method-i-chose-aft...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Did you end up receiving your refund early?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies