turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I check where is my refund

Like the title... I filed my tax return on 16 February with TurboTax.

A few a days late I received that was accepted. If I checked the website of IRS until this morning, it was said that my taxes return was “being process”. But now if I checked it give me the error that “Refund Error status” - “Information does not match. Please reenter your information”.

What is going on? I can’t reach the IRS and either TurboTax.

what should I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, the Where's My Refund site has been erratic and unreliable.  But if TT told you the IRS Accepted your filing for processing, then the government has it.  (Approved is a later step, but TT receives no further updates once Accepted.)  Calling the IRS will not help, and the IRS has implored taxpayers not to call them.  Lots of other folks are still waiting, so please continue to be patient.  Also see:

Why is my tax refund taking so long? The IRS may not tell you, but this report offers clues (msn.com...

What led to IRS backlog: ‘Thin workforce,’ new pandemic relief programs | Federal News Network

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Unfortunately, the Where's My Refund site has been erratic and unreliable.  But if TT told you the IRS Accepted your filing for processing, then the government has it.  (Approved is a later step, but TT receives no further updates once Accepted.)  Calling the IRS will not help, and the IRS has implored taxpayers not to call them.  Lots of other folks are still waiting, so please continue to be patient.  Also see:

Why is my tax refund taking so long? The IRS may not tell you, but this report offers clues (msn.com...

What led to IRS backlog: ‘Thin workforce,’ new pandemic relief programs | Federal News Network

Good morning,

I understand to be patient but it passed 5 weeks and 3 days from when I did the tax return... and I urgently need ... what should I do?

if I check my IRS account, it said 

Your 2020 Tax Return Is Not Processed

What TurboTax send to the IRS?? Can you people do anything?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies