Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I updated my bank information and still haven't got my stimulus check, where is my stimulus check

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

I updated my bank information and still haven't got my stimulus check, where is my stimulus check

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No I still haven't got a clear answer and still haven't received my stimulus check. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

TurboTax knows how important the stimulus payments are for you and so many Americans and they continue to work on your behalf with the IRS. 

If you received an email it means TurboTax attempted to get your stimulus payment to you.

Unfortunately, it could mean the bank account where your previous tax refund was deposited was no longer available, and your stimulus was rejected.  

According to the IRS, stimulus payments are expected to be deposited into bank accounts by the end of January.  

We will continue to reach out with new information.  We will also be updating our FAQ here: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/where-is-my-second-stimulus-payment/00/1792522  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies