Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

It's Saturday, and no date.... Did you get a date? I updated all info on the 15th

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@Rmays90 Still no updated payment day. Still says eligible and they’ll update when available. It’s ridiculous! 

SATURDAY and still no update since I updated my dd info on Saturday 18th LIKE THE IRS NEED TO BE AWARE OF THIS.. everyone who updated their info the first few days of the tool coming out are stuck with the same waiting on a date to give us a update.....I'm down to my last in my savings just hoping I get at least a date but nothin... 

Its gonna be about the 11 th or 12 th this month on ssi

There must be I have not seen a change in my tax status it's over 21 days it's still processing, a $12 refund. I'm still getting they don't know if I'm eligible on the payment portal. I'm definitely eligible. My AIG is $11,000 I'm single I'm 46 and no kids. I am so frustrated this is a ridiculous mess

Absolutely frustrating i know the feeling. But i finally might see a breakthrough.. i updated my DD information after the 15th .. it seeem like alot of ppl are having trouble when the put in there information in the portal on this date or that weekend of ... they started fixing the portal the weekend of 25/26 which is when i updated... and today is when i received my update that I'll get my payment 5/6 ... I'm hoping the IRS reads this comments and i hope the get these glitches fix!! ASAP!!🙏🏾🙏🏾

I submitted my info On April 22nd and still no update. The IRS F u c k e d me good this time. 

Mine on/15 and still don't have any update. I will nerver use TurboTax. 

pegsue84

Yes I was supposed to get mine on the 29 of April and still ain't seen nothing

Corey0618

Im in the same boat! Did taxes feb 2nd. No date for stimulus i put my info in on 4-15 too. Shoulda just waited lol

I still have no date or money. Just “you’re eligible, we will update when we have a date, will be deposited into account ending XXXX”.

I updated my info on 4/15. 

What kind of idiotic crap is this?

Same problem with me 

Brenda95

You have to make sure your address is exactly the same as it is on your tax return..for example if you put Street on your return do not put St.

F *** TurboTax **bleep**Them

Added my account info 4/16. Still saying will update with a payment date to account 1234. I happily told my wife I updated our account info the day I did it. Now I gotta walk around the house like I have crap on my face because I know she’s not saying it, but in the back of her head she’s thinking I screwed something up.....lol. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies