Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Still no I for for me.  Entered my info on the 15th. Eligible, no payment date since. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@AntonioR1 how long did it take you to get a date ? Alot of us been waiting 3 weeks now 

Here is my timeline

22 April: Even though I had filed 2018 taxes, I could not get past the initial "Cant determine your status" page. So I filed my 2019 taxes and made sure I provided bank account info so they could take the money directly out of my account.

23 April: Finally was able to get into the get-my-payment page. Personally I think this was a coincidence as my taxes were only accepted the night before (based on email from TurboTax) AND I still had to re-enter my bank account info.

02 May: Nine days after entering bank account info, the get-my-payment website says my stimulus payment will be deposited on 6 May. We'll see...

I've been waiting  on my stimulas  pay since I registered  april 6 nothing yet

I'm just done to stressful  I have no faith in or government  any more 

I guess all hope is lost now ?

I’m honestly sad. Have been waiting for 3 weeks now and really thought today would be the day 

Me too!  I entered all info on GMP April 15/16.  Still no payment date as of today.  My friends, who entered info April 22/23/24, received payment dates today.  I guess the early bird doesn’t always get the worm.

Carla7
Returning Member

Can you help me electric file my taxes 

@_Justice-  I updated my info on the tool on 4/25 Got the date today 5/2 says I’ll recieve my actual DD on 5/6

Wow, you are one of the lucky ones!!

@Carla7 wrote:

Can you help me electric file my taxes 

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

@_Justice-  NO !! For a long time every time ever since 4/15 I would put my information in and it would say it didn’t match what they had on file this lasted all the way until 4/24 on 4/25 it finally went through telling me my information went through and I would get DD wait on date finally got date today 5/2 so it’s been a long fight ! I hope you and everyone else get theirs soon I know it’s a hassle and hardship as is and when the gov aren’t holding up promises it sucks ! The bills KEEPS COMING !#hopeforall

The website says it updates everynight..but it looks like only on Saturday. Did anyone get an update during the week? 

No update for me every time I try to put my information in it tells me that my information is wrong and I try a three times in a locked me out and I know my information is wrong and the mail already ran no check today

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies