Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received the email that my advance posted. 2 days ago. How do I get my card info so I can shop online

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I received the email that my advance posted. 2 days ago. How do I get my card info so I can shop online

How long after you filed did you receive the email? I’m wondering the same thing. So even tho we got an advance we still have to wait for the card huh? 

sucks 

Fatherkardo17
Returning Member

Turbo card should have sent you an email with you online card information when you first filed. You are able to access your money online before you receive card in mail. 

It looks that way. I received the email saying my advance was in there and even called the 1800# to verify. Its been since Tuesday. It says they are making my card still. But it says the card ships in 7-14 days, not including weekends and holidays. Doesn't explain not receiving the email with card info tho. The email only has last 4 of card 🙄 my issue is the false advertisement. Just say you'll get the card within 14 days with the advance loaded...

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Did you check your junk/spam folder? The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com. If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder or are having trouble creating an account or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Please refer to the help article below. 

Refund Advance temporary card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies