turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed Jan 27 was accepted the 29th received a letter March 16 saying they were still reviewing it I did direct deposit and my state went through about first week in April federal still says processing but I did receive my stimulus check I also filed with turbo tax 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I called the eight hundred# with the last four numbers ending in one zero four zero.. It took 2hrs 22mins and 2seconds to talk with a live rep who said mine was a small error that most likely could be fixed on their( the IRS) end. If not they'd send me a letter on how to correct it so my taxes and my stimulus payment could be released!! I Am Praying they can fix the little error on their part and SOON!

Did get Stemless however income tax no not yet did receive another letter from Adv

Gelica0505 I called the 1 8hundred # ending in ten fourty the original IRS number. Just stay on the line after all the automated info . but, do start calling at like 8am in the morning! Good Luck I Pray this helps you 👍

Yes we lost one we had partied Ernest down on such bc

I filed for my 2019 taxes on March 30th I looked on the getmget refund on the IRS website and it says that my refund was finally approved and the money will be in my account by June 3rd. I was working with an IRS advocate she told me that there was an error on my taxes that's why I took so long but at the same time she told me that a lot of the offices are not up and running yet they are slowly reopening. So that was a bit of good news I am hoping once I get this refund that my stimulus check will follow I will keep you posted

Thank you for the info. What is the number that you dialed to get IRS? I am trying to see where my income taxes are also am I stimulus check.

Well i mean just nc our family is that big doesnt mean i get alot my man and his child are one thing were not married and recently moved in together. I have 2 kids and 1 in common so 4 children all together however i dont always file all 3 kids bc i have court agreements on alternating yrs with one childs father. Yes i have 3 babydaddies.. However its def not cheap maintaining a home for 6 ppl. And expenses for 4 children we both bust our butts. I need my refund for personal purposes. The stimulus helped us elivated a couple of bills. There are various situations for various families. 

I mean it is mu refund that i worked for i think im entitled to it just like everyone else. So yeah i want all my money..i earned it. Lol. I didnt think i sounded greedy one bit to think i wanna "all" the money i go to work shesh.  

Need that number

to irs

@Vereen corey wrote:

Need that number

to irs

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

LH31

I’ve been waiting since January 31st, got a letter and sent what I needed back March 17th. The said it would be 6-8 weeks and I still have nothing and cannot get through on the phone! 

I finally got mine deposited this week. I have no idea what took so long. I filed Feb 2. I always get them right away

pwalton12
Returning Member

I would like to know why anmended tax return isn't showing up at all they received it on April 21sr 2020. It saaid to would show up my IRS account within 3 weeks and then 16 weeks for processing so why isn't even showing me they even received it. You can't speak to anyone at all I am just wondering if you received them money they would be all over u wanting their money so any can't they tell me about mine?

Corettann
Returning Member

I still am waiting on my stimulus check i still doesn't have no information from IRS. I'm on disability check whats going on.. Email me [email address removed] thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies