Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you will have to wait until the IRS offices open for your tax return to be processed.  I know it is frustrating because I I'm waiting, too.  I have spoken with people from the IRS about 5-6 times, & everyone has done everything they can to update my information in the system, but they inevitably end up saying the same thing--I have to wait until the offices open.  I received my Georgia refund within a week of filing.  Prior to 2019 the last year I filed taxes was in 2012.  Because of a divorce & another marriage, my last name is different.  Even though I changed my name with the SS office & the state of Georgia, the IRS has to make the necessary changes in their system.  Apparently this can only be done in an actual office.  Thus, I am still waiting!!  My stimulus cannot be processed until after my tax return has been processed.  If you call this number...[phone number removed]...press #1 for English but don't press any other button after that--you can speak to an actual person who works for the IRS.  I warn you though...be prepared to wait on hold.  One time I only had to wait a minute, but one time I had to wait an hour and a half.  I need my money though because what I had in savings has been used for rent, bills, insurance, & groceries.  I'm living on my unemployment benefits now.  Good luck!

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

U should be able to get your stimulus before your taxes. One has nothing to do with another. We havent received our fed taxes but did recieve our stimulus on the 15th of last month. Keep checking on the IRS website about your stimulus. Some ppl are still waiting on that. They are distributing them on certain dates. Good luck!

If I could get the stimulus from 2018 return that would be great even though I have an additional dependent for 2019 anything right about now would help. I'm not working no unemployment just getting by on savings and I don't know how much longer that's going to last.

I faxed it back on March 10th, my fingers are crossed.

I filed my taxes on March 31, 2020. I haven't heard anything about my taxes or my stimulus. This is my first year filing in many years. I opted to use the turbo tax visa prepaid card and was wondering if that's where my stimulus will b given? But I get a payment status not available. So frustrated. And I can't talk to anyone at IRS. Anyone having similar issue

I still have not received my 2018 federal taxes I sent in on march 3rd 2020

Both taxes and stimulus I have not received 

I haven't received anything 2015 (2015 is the reason my 2019 taxes were being held but that was faxed to the IRS on the 10th of March)  2019 taxes stimulus nothing.  

Me too...finally came on here after wondering.

Plus...turbo tax sent me a bill...yes they did.

I did not get my stimulas check because of this central account fiasco.

This is not cool. 

My 20 years old that do not pay one bill got their stimulas weeks ago.

This does not make sense.

Y Is it taking so long...need to pay bills haven't seen no taxes nor stimulus...please help

Me too..I just walked away from it last week and started selling my personal possessions to get buy.

Shame on Turbo Tax.

I received my stimulus check but my tax return says still being processed.  This is the longest I have ever had to wait. This current administration is a farce and extremely unorganized and chaotic.

This obvious lack of proper leadership is affecting everything.  We need Biden to come in and straighten this out.  Tired of the Reality TV show.

I filed my federal taxes on Jan 29,and it has been stuck on still processing,what is taking so long,I haven't my stimulus either.

Slpf

I received my state with no problem No federal as of yet and had to provide direct deposit info cause they wanted to used my 2018 taxes not sure why. I would have received a much larger stimulus if my 2019 was used. Very disappointed with turbo tax this year and they were to wait to take there fees until I got my federal but that didn’t happen.

I'm in the same boat I filed on the 27th of January and still nothing at all and still waiting on a payment date from stimulus

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies