Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kws360

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I haven't received my stimulus check yet 😕 

I need it asap 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed married joint and we received our federal. We have 8 kids and haven't received anything. Keeps says we're eligible for one and a date would be put on the site when we get one. It says it'll be deposited into my account and it shows my account number. I've stopped expecting it. If it comes it comes.

Bcam90

U can still get a stimulus without having your federal taxes i got my stimulu  but aint got my refund yet

I did my taxes January 27, got a letter in Feb stating they being looked at for corrections. Haven't heard from them since. I keep checking the refund status and it just says processing.

The stimulus say I'm eligible, but they have to wait for information to get in.. Jan 27 - until now. I think its been long enough. The IRS said in the letter that could take up to sixty days or more.

Me too what is up I need my money my 2019 taxes and my stimulus check 

Did the IRS give you a date? I still haven't received a date. I put my account information in almost 2 weeks ago.

I know I've called. It's ridiculous!

Did you have to amend your return?

Yvette54
Returning Member

Im still waiting on my money and states taxes. And refund. Didnt get my stimulus checks either..so how long do i have to wait they have my account number. Who do i call or talk to

Jy7

I filled my taxes and hrblock mailed them in on February 18 and i have not received my stimulus check yet 

I also filed the end of January I was told I needed to file 2015 taxes I faxed that in on March 10th a week before everything shut down. I still haven’t received my return it’s still processing and I haven’t received a stimulus check either.  Get my payment says I’m eligible and I will receive a payment date for direct deposit. It’s been saying that for weeks..  The whole system is messed up dead people are getting money and the people that need it aren’t 

The The IRS has been furloughed. The bad news is your taxes have probably been sitting in the mail bin at the IRS untouched since you mailed them. The good news is the IRS is now coming back to work.

Remember people.....the IRS has been on furlough. But they are now being asked  to return to work.

No status is because noone was at the IRS to move anything forward. Good news though.... they're being asked to return to work.

Still processing is because the IRS agents were on furlough so both nothing moved forward. Good news is they are being asked to return to work. And even if your 2019 taxes aren't processed in time.....they'll send the stimulus based on 2018 taxes.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies