turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to access and pay for a copy of my 2016 tax return. I don't see an option to pay. It keeps sending me to the help center.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I need to access and pay for a copy of my 2016 tax return. I don't see an option to pay. It keeps sending me to the help center.

We can give you better steps than TurboTax instructions, but I have to ask you some questions.   Please answer all of the following:

1. Have you located the 2016 online return, but when you try to download/print the PDF, does it ask you to pay?
  2. What is the story on your 2018 return?   Have you already filed an online 2018 return, or is it still in preparation?
  3. You appear to be using Self-Employed Edition, which is 119.99 for Federal and 44.99 for state.  Is that what you used or are using to prepare your 2018 return?
  4. Are the 2016 and 2018 returns in the SAME account?

We can tell you how to proceed to pay to unlock the 2016 return when you answer all the above.

@michaelgillinger 

Oops.  I just noticed right after posting that that the pricing was wrong.  You are using regular Self-Employed, not Live Self-Employed.   Regular Self-Employed is 119.99 for Federal and 44.99 for state.    Sorry for the confusion.    I have corrected the price figures above.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies