Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need a refund from turbotax. I was charged before even finishing my filing and now I want to file with someone else. TurboTax owes me money!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

I need a refund from turbotax. I was charged before even finishing my filing and now I want to file with someone else. TurboTax owes me money!!!

Please see the following FAQ regarding a refund for TurboTax Online products.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/does-your-unconditional-60-day-money-back-gu...

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance as we are not able to assist with billing issues over AnswerXchange.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
gussandy
Returning Member

Sir I too was charged before I even finished. I just found out an hour ago that I was being charged and that my taxes were e-filed with out my permission. You used my credit card illegally.  You gave me a credit for Solar panels which I don't have and never will have. I tried to correct it when I saw it in the auto audit check. I asked for help but no one got back to me so I filed with TAX ACT and paid all my taxes before I got the message that you were charging me. Understand I never gave the final OK to file or to use my credit card.

Do not call me as I am hearing impaired and do not answer the phone. I use text messages and email.

I will count on you taking care of this immediately. Mary Ann Jones

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@gussandy We will do what we can to escalate your situation and provide you assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies