Re: I haven’t received my federal refund yet and I...

ckanopka1

I haven’t received my federal refund yet and I filed in 2/12/2021. It was accepted on the same day. Did TurboTax really submit it?

Sumanis

Im in the same boat, filed 2/12 accepted 2/12 and where is my refund just says still processing,

fanfare

If you don't believe TurboTax submitted your return,

use another tax software provider and submit again for the first time.

ckanopka1

You can’t submit 2 returns. Turbo tax is horrible to get in touch with, I don’t think I’ll use them again

ckanopka1

And I’ve tried to call the IRS but it says they aren’t accepting anymore phone calls. And TurboTax hadn’t been of any help. So i don’t know what to do.