turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ckanopka1

I haven’t received my federal refund yet and I filed in 2/12/2021. It was accepted on the same day. Did TurboTax really submit it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Sumanis
Returning Member

I haven’t received my federal refund yet and I filed in 2/12/2021. It was accepted on the same day. Did TurboTax really submit it?

Im in the same boat, filed 2/12 accepted 2/12 and where is my refund just says still processing,

If you don't believe TurboTax submitted your return,

use another tax software provider and submit again for the first time.

ckanopka1

You can’t submit 2 returns. Turbo tax is horrible to get in touch with, I don’t think I’ll use them again

ckanopka1

And I’ve tried to call the IRS but it says they aren’t accepting anymore phone calls. And TurboTax hadn’t been of any help. So i don’t know what to do.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies