turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I haven't received my 3rd stimulus yet. Will it be delayed like the 2nd one was because i filed through TurboTax?

It says I qualify and it will be deposited into my checking account but i don't have a date yet.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I haven't received my 3rd stimulus yet. Will it be delayed like the 2nd one was because i filed through TurboTax?

You can use the IRS Get My Payment site to see what is expected for your 3rd stimulus check:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I've done that already. It has no date. 

TurboTax cannot track your 3rd stimulus or tell you when it will arrive.  Only the IRS can tell you.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I know that! I have checked the Irs website. I stated that in my very first message. I asked the question because TurboTax are the ones whom sent me an email concerning the stimulus. Also they were the ones who contacted me about my second stimulus and from my understanding my second one was sent to TurboTax then they sent it to my bank. So i guess my question is.. Is thats what happening now? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies