turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Re: I have accidentally put in the wrong account number for my return. How do i change this?

R

Routing: [removed ] Account [removed]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Re: I have accidentally put in the wrong account number for my return. How do i change this?

@ThatGirl2525   YIKES   Edit your post and remove those numbers!   This is a public user forum and the whole world can see it and hack your account and scam you or steal your bank account.

@ThatGirl2525 Oh no!!!!   You have posted your personal banking information to the whole internet.  This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone-including identity thieves who would love to have your banking information.   Remove it right away by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

This is the weekend and it is unlikely that a moderator will see it over the weekend.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Thank you all for the heads-up - PII has been removed. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies