turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dezfloe

I had someone doing my taxes on here and thought I was getting a refund and paid for something that was $200. I'm not sure how I owe. Could I get a refund and try again?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I had someone doing my taxes on here and thought I was getting a refund and paid for something that was $200. I'm not sure how I owe. Could I get a refund and try again?

Please explain "I had someone doing my taxes on here...."   Who was that?  Did you pay someone to use TurboTax to prepare a tax return for you?    Did you pay someone $200?  Do you have a copy of anything they supposedly prepared?  An account or user ID?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
dezfloe

They were helping me complete my taxes. They thought at the end I was receiving a refund and I had to pay for some turbo tax assistance. They believed it was something I could pay with my refund. However it seems as if I am set to owe taxes which I think is a mistake I would like to redo my taxes to make sure there is no mistake 

LakeyaLO
Intuit Alumni

You can connect with a tax expert as often as you like while preparing your taxes.

Please click the link below for information on how to connect with a tax expert.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

@dezfloe Not sure if you had "Live" help--since you are not posting from TurboTax Live.  You are posting from regular online TurboTax.  

Nevertheless, you are using a paid version of TT and you can contact support to help sort out if you are paying for Live help from a CPA or if you just got help from someone in support.  Call support again.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies