turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jsv3000

I got to the end of filling my taxes, and I paid to file; however, due to a form not available, I can't file. Can I get a refund of the $80 I paid??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

I got to the end of filling my taxes, and I paid to file; however, due to a form not available, I can't file. Can I get a refund of the $80 I paid??

If you've already paid to e-file your return, you will be notified when the forms you're lacking are available.  See the info linked below for proposed dates for federal forms availability.  I don't think a refund would be an option since the forms will be forthcoming.

Forms availability table for TurboTax Individual Personal Tax Products 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

It is possible the forms you need to complete your return are not available yet. It can be for the State or Federal part of your return.  You will be notified once the forms are available and you will be able to submit your return. 

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on State forms availability. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on the availability of IRS forms. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies