turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got an email saying my tax return was accessed I’m not sure if it’s from me accidentally clicking amend and Lao wanted to make sure my thing wasn’t ammended it was an accident.

I don’t wanna mess with my return it was fine just thought I’d be able to change my direct deposit
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

I got an email saying my tax return was accessed I’m not sure if it’s from me accidentally clicking amend and Lao wanted to make sure my thing wasn’t ammended it was an accident.

If you sign back in to your Turbo Tax account after you filed, you will receive an email. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
karl57mac

How do i know for sure someone else did not access my return

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

You can check your account activity, which records most events related to your account's security (such as when you signed in or changed things like your password or phone number).  You'll find instructions in the following Help Article:  I got an email about having changed my password or phone number but I’m not sure it’s real

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies