Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

No I don't believe so

ElScut

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I e-filed February 11th via Turbotax finally got a person on the phone today it did take over a hour. I was told to give them 60 days from today to process my
return!

ElScut

There is a way to try to get it processed but you will need the Tax Payer's Advocate 

Were you answering my question about IRS keeping my refund because of a student loan?

tarajo330
Returning Member

oh man! I am having the same problem you have had. Filed in Feb too. Waiting, waiting, waiting, still nothing. What # did you call to get an actual person?

I went through the same thing I called today wait an hour and a half and the lady said they just opened back up so they extended the review to another 60 days as of today.

Exactly I called today as the lady said to give it another 60 days as of today because they just opened back up. And that is the only thing she could tell me. She was rude and it had to wait an hr and a half to speak to someone.

Same exact thing here...only I haven't receive stimulus either

I called and the number keeps telling me, no one is available at the time. And then hangs up, I've tried all options

Ugh and when I call, I can't get a person

At least you guys are getting people!! I'm not at all

At least you are getting people, I'm not!

I finally got a live person after being on hold forever today. They sounded like they had only gotten hired today Only to answer phone calls and had no real idea what they were talking about. They said I should receive a letter letting me know what was going on, but that it would be at least another 60 days before the irs was even able to start sending letters out again and that; basically;there was nothing he could tell me or Do. It has been officially 4 months since I’ve filed... smh..

What number did you dial, and what options. I keep getting hung up on or there is no agents available

Unfortunately even if you do get a live person, it won’t help. There not actual case processors... it’s a mess..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies