Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I did not receive my Turbo Tax prepaid card. I filed on 1-31 and it is now 2-28, a full 28 days minus weekend/holidays. I need it re-sent please.

@Schneider096 If it is past 10 business days, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number, to contact customer care.

Then please call the number and follow these steps (I have called the system to create this steps for you) :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthdate. 

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Teehilliard
Returning Member

I did not receive my Turbo Tax prepaid card. I filed on 1-31 and it is now 2-28, a full 28 days minus weekend/holidays. I need it re-sent please.

Dont use this service I have been wait two months have called and talk to 20 Indians told me my package was coming in fedex today I waited all day have the email and recorded my calls card never came again this is the 6th time my money been on there for a month they have gave me 3 fake tracking numbers for my card call fedex looking dumb there was no package in my name or to my address call back today another Indian said the card wasn’t coming till 7 days later and it was never sent to fedex trust me just have your money uploaded to your own card I’m in process to figure out how to sue this company 

I have been waiting for my card since filing Feb 11. Never recieved it and have been calling everyday to have it resent but can get no answer and it keeps asking for the card number that I am missing. How can I know this since it never arrived. Account shows funds on card but no card number on rt number and dir dep number Help 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You are able to see your direct deposit information on your tax return to get your card number. 

Here's how to get in to see what you selected. 

1. Open your return if it's not already open.  

2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.  

3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.  

4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.  

5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.  

6. The information will be on the first page

LEXSOSA

It's been a month for me and no card I even applied for netspend and it came in days so why hasn't my turbo card came? I see all these bad reviews and confused now I dont know what to do..I called the 866 number but I just sit there on hold can anybody help me? Cant pay rent Bill's and this Corona virus is making everything a little harder

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You can try creating an account through this link. https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/contact-us  

If you need to find your card account number, look at the bottom of your 1040 tax return in the direct deposit area

Teehilliard
Returning Member

Call green dot Corporate number I waited 1 month and a half call that number and got it in 3 days next year do not I Mean DO NOT click to receive it by turbo card they got  2 indian people that will keep picking up using different names and keep giving you run around all together I will just take my taxes to H&R Block next year atleast there a place you can Physically walk into and see what’s going on 

Call eight six six six five two forty six eleven and choose Option 2. I did this back in February  when I didn't receive my card. Called the number they sent me one within 3 days via FedEx! Hope it still works. Good luck! ( For some reason it kept editing out the actual phone number)

@debyswartz call eight six six six five two forty six eleven and choose option 2. It worked for me back in February and they Fed Ex'd me a card within 3 days

Bg8413
Returning Member

I am having the same problem, was it ever resolved

Emilio huizar13
Returning Member

**bleep** TurboTax and green Dot .. they have no customer service Representatives they keep asking for my card information I have not received it they want the last 4 of the card how am I supposed to give him my information if I don't have the card they have all my money taxes and government refund

I did not receive my card and can’t access my account

Emilio huizar13
Returning Member

I would love to jump on that too

DawnC
Expert Alumni

Once you’ve signed up for a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card, it’ll be delivered in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days).

Activate your new card as soon as it arrives in the mail to start using it everywhere Visa debit is accepted in the U.S. It’ll only take a moment and we’ve included instructions with your card to make it a breeze.

Think your card’s taking an unusually long time to arrive? Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.

© 2020 Green Dot Corporation

Related Information:

@Emilio huizar13

@baer080154

Emilio huizar13
Returning Member

The number you gave me didn't resolve anything I have two cards that have been provided by TurboTax and they're asking for the last four of the new card I have not received.  This attempt of you guys helping us is all bs you're leaving hundreds or thousands of people without money to pay their bills and you guys don't give a **bleep**. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies