turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

---

---

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

---

@helloworld2021  This is just a guess, so if it's wrong I'm sorry... but in 2008 I had the same issue and they mailed the stimulus check to me instead of a direct deposit. They used the address from my tax return. 

Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

---

The questions about “stimulus checks”began after a press conference that just happened on 3-17-2020. At this moment the Senate is still trying to come to a vote.  When they finally do that, the bill has to be passed by the House of Representatives and then the President has to sign the bill into law.  That is how federal laws are enacted.  Until those things happen—anything you are reading or hearing is just guesses and conjecture. Please be patient until there is actual information to provide to you.  We cannot tell you if you will get a check, when you will get a check or how much it will be for.  No one knows yet.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

---

---

---

@helloworld2021  This is just a guess, so if it's wrong I'm sorry... but in 2008 I had the same issue and they mailed the stimulus check to me instead of a direct deposit. They used the address from my tax return. 

Good luck to you!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies