turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mmugisha

I am having problems getting a direct deposit. I did not work in 2019 so I did not declare anything. May you please advise and help me

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am having problems getting a direct deposit. I did not work in 2019 so I did not declare anything. May you please advise and help me

If you did not receive any income of any kind in 2019 there is no need or reason to file a 2019 tax return.  The IRS will not process a tax return with no income entered.

If the IRS does not have bank information on you, then if you are eligible for stimulus funds a check will be mailed to you.

mmugisha

I paid $110 for assistance today but did not get any. I would like a full refund. How do I go about it? 

@mmugisha wrote:

I paid $110 for assistance today but did not get any. I would like a full refund. How do I go about it? 

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489
Use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Manage cookies