Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I know how much my stimulus check is and of it'll go on my TurboTax card

I finally got into my account by using my browser and checking turbo card but still no deposit & irs said needs more info but then the info I gave them didnt match  their records

I just got mine 60 seconds ago. It'll be there eventually. Also IRS said my bank was my social security number as well and I just received my deposit 🙂

Mine did the same thing! I even tried entering my regular bank 1st, then the TT card info (from tax return which was a temporary account) next. But yet my 2 neighbors who filed same way and got advance the same as me both of them went to irs and it said deposited today into last 4 of their SSN account #

levans191725
Returning Member

Thank you for the update, this eases my mind a little 

If this helps anyone. If you got a loan through TurboTax and you got to the IRS site and you see that you are getting a direct deposit to an account that ends with your social security number, look out for your stimulus check to be put on your TurboTax card, I did a lot of complaining on here this morning and after lunch time my stimulus showed up on my TurboTax card and yes I did get a loan through TurboTax.

Have you heard anything as to why some of us are getting the message "you are eligible for this payment but we need more info [banking info]?

levans191725
Returning Member

Mine was just deposited also even though it showed the last 4 of my ssn on the IRS site.

Does anyone else have any info to clarify why 1/2 of us that filed 2019 returns & got advances on our Turbo card are getting two VERY different messages? People who check the irs website and it said deposited today to xxxx (last 4 of your ssn) are starting to receive theirs throughout the day; the other half of us (me included)  receive a message  that we are eligible for the stimulus payment but more info is needed (AGI, Tax Return amount, banking info) but upon entering my normal bank account first it said 'that account does not match what we have on file; so I entered the exact routing #& account # from my 2019 return and again it did NOT match their records and locked me out for 24 hours.  I called Turbo Tax to ask why their customers are getting 2 different messages & she just told me [repeatedly] to check back with the IRS friday to update my DD information.  I kept asking WHY I would need to update it if 1/2 of the Turbo Tax customers who filed with 2019 & DD got theirs on their turbo cards without doing anything additional.  Can anyone please clarify this?

I wish they had answers 🤬 I put in my normal checking account on the irs website but no information on when my payment will be sent - it did accept it but this was the same account we had our 2018 taxes deposited into so maybe that’s why? 

But you did file & direct deposit 2019 return? I will try the account I used for 2018 when I'm not locked out anymore but I'm less than impressed with the way TurboTax has handled this.  You know **bleep** well if half the customers are getting it and half of them aren't there's got to be an answer as to why. 

I haven’t even used my account since last year.  I got told my account closed    I literally can not open anything from the website or app. But it said money is there this morning 

@Katkassel I had a turbo card for my 2019 taxes so it SHOULD have gone there today and it is beyond frustrating that it did not. Everything I’ve been reading says the next round of deposits won’t go until next week. 

Crystal1996: you can request a new card and they are waiving the fees for replacement cards.

Rxlama001: I just don't understand why half of us who were told if we filed 2018 or 2019 returns with direct deposit we DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING but yet it is giving us a message telling us we don't have enough info.... why the difference??

@Katkassel Agreed and it’s so frustrating 

Incognitoawesome
Returning Member

I did that and there is no ability to change. The portal states the last four of social for bank info. 

However when I text my balance for my turbocard I get my balance and it includes my stimulus balance. So it appears its working for some and not others.  

Also note I did take the advance as well from TT. 83854 is the number I text. It replied for me to text last four of my card.  

App and website still down .

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies