Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I know how much my stimulus check is and of it'll go on my TurboTax card

I just checked my card and it is on there. It was not showing earlier this morning. I had fees taken out and my refund was taken for student loans but I still received my stimulus on my turbo card if that helps anyone. 

crystaljm82
Returning Member

when i check my payment status it states it was sent to my account today which ends in the last 4 of my ssn which is not my turbo account number 

Did you have an advance or fees taken out?

crystaljm82
Returning Member

yes i had an advance but thats been paid and i got my tax return in febuary with money still on my card. 

Thats the same thing I am getting.  I had an advance but that was automatically taken when I got my refund.  And when I check the IRS site the routing number is the last 4 of my social.  My card is still open with avail balance on it as well.  Do you think we are going to have to wait until the IRS sends the letter in 15 more days to find out where the money went?

Angelakay
Returning Member

So on the irs stimulus tool it says my payment will be deposited today, which i know today isn't over with, but the last 4 digits on the account info they have didn't match the last 4 on my turbo account..its actually the last 4 of my social security number...why? Anyone else experience this?

I just checked again and I still don't have it, but the IRS is reporting it direct deposited into an account ending in the last four of my social security number. But I still have not received it on my TurboTax card and I had a loan with TurboTax which has been paid back out of my refunded already.

Same thing! Last 4 of ssn for account number

Angelakay
Returning Member

I saw a post further down where someone received their payment on turbo card this morning, wonder if theirs had last 4 ssn posted also..just weird. Hopefully we get it soon, knowing my luck I'll have to wait for check lol

I am not sure they did not say

Angelakay
Returning Member

That's what I'm thinking niki

@TheRealOshynRodriguez  Did you have fees taken out of your return and also do an advance though? These are the peoplehaving issues, not just simply having the turbo tax card.

@Wrb222 but did you do an advance loan from them?

This is rediculous!!!! I cant even get on my account for turbo tax card online,app,and called it either says there is something wrong or just hangs up! I cant even find out if it is there or not. My app has worked untill yesterday and updated it. I got an advance and paid it back just need to know if i need to go put different direct deposit info in or if its on there. Turbo tax this is a joke! Can i get a straight answer what i need to do? I would check but cant even do that! Is turbo working with Santa Barbara and other banks to deposit on cards? Irs says last four of SS#? Please baby Jesus just give everyone a straight answer!!!!!@turbotax

Yeah and as you can see TurboTax experts have been given stupid responses and not reading our messages to the full comprehension or they are just not giving any answers at all.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies