Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I access my 16 digit prepaid card number before it arrives in the mail

How can you get re open the card because the TurboTax closes the card that my stimulus has been sent to omg I’m so pissed they said it would just come to my mail but I check online and it says it’s been deposited to the TurboTax card 

Anjoteves

^ This is exactly what happened to me.  I am so frustrated right now.  Thankfully I got through to customer service and the representative that helped me was a very nice guy (and I'm sure they've been dealing with some angry people lately).

My Govt. stim was deposited my second Turbo account, which I didn't know I had.  It's completely separate from my original Turbo account that I filed 2018 taxes with, and I haven't filed 2019 yet.  Instead of trying to figure out WHY I had two accounts, I just let the nice Turbo rep. do what he had to do.  So he expedited the shipment on the card for account #2, which he said 3 to 5 business days ... we will see.

This has been so incredibly frustrating for me.  I have called the only number I could find [phone number removed] at least 50 times, and only ONCE did I finally enter the "correct" prompts to get me in touch with a rep... after about an hour wait. 

I understand that there's a lot of craziness going on right now, but I've also been working this entire time, as the company I work for is considered essential to infrastructure... What I'm trying to say is there's no excuse for me to have been HUNG UP ON 49 times because the digital operator kept asking me for a card number associated with an account THAT I NEVER HAD.

If you're in the same scenario, this is what I did:

Call [phone number removed]

• Select option 2 to continue using the automated system
  • Select option 1 for lost stolen or never received
  • Select option 2 for not received
  • The system will then prompt you for your social security number

***This is how you get to a representative***

Even if you have no idea what the issue is (like me), or you didn't lost your card, or whatever the reason, just follow the above steps to reach a human being to assist you. 

Good luck.  Hope no-one has as much stress and difficulty getting through as I did.

I will be closing both of my accounts and never using anything Turbo again after all of this is said and done.  (Nothing on the Turbo rep, he was great.)

Anjoteves

The phone number that was removed from my previous post is the support number for Turbo Prepaid on the back of your card.  I'm not trying to break ToS, so you'll have to google that number.  Or click here and CONTROL + F to find 888 in the page.  That will get your their customer service number.

WadeAlice

How do I get my 16 dig card number and expiration date and back of card 3dig number

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, you have two options:

1) If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen.

2) If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance.

You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

If calling, please be patient. It might take a number of attempts to get through.

Please see the following link for more information, including how to contact customer service, should you need additional assistance.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Bubbybrdn

Re: How do I access my 16 digit prepaid card number before it arrives in the mail

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Help with your TurboTax card has been provided by clicking here.

Get me card 

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@Russell00001 All prepaid card questions or concerns will need to be directed to card support; contact details can be found here.

williemae005
Returning Member

if i ordered a new card, how do i get my 16 digit numbers

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@williemae005

You will have to wait for the card to arrive. There is no way to know this information.

Ruth00001
Returning Member

How do I access to my 16 digit Prepaid card and when will I get my card??

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

You should receive an email with instructions regarding your temporary card (If you can’t find it, check your junk mail folder). The physical card should arrive in the mail within 5-10 business days of being sent. If you don't receive it, please click the link below to help get you connected to the right person for assistance.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Milldreze

Ugh I don't know that is what I'm trying to find out LoL.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

@Milldreze Can you provide a little clarity what it is you are trying to do, so we can better assist you?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies