turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

How can I request to have a new turbo tax refund card sent?

Please read this link for instructions on replacing your debit card.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I need a new card it got stolen

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry.  You can request a replacement card or request a check by either logging in to your Turbo Visa® Debit Card account or calling 888-285-4169 and reporting your card lost/stolen. Your card will be delivered in 8-10 days and your check will be delivered in 14-21 business days. Please note, COVID-19 restrictions may impact these shipping timeframes. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check, standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Charlene9

I never received my turbo tax card how can i get a new one

@Charlene9

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it. 

For help with your pre-paid Visa card: 

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

Why can’t I get the Prepaid Visa?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139947

1https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/01/273...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
sweetnicole777
Returning Member

Need to be sure all the others are canceled and yall maill me another one [removed address]

@sweetnicole777

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it. 

For help with your pre-paid Visa card: 

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Dog05
Returning Member

[PII Removed]

Audresha
Returning Member

Did you ever receive any help having the same problem now ? 

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Have you contacted card support regarding your concerns? if not please do so. Contact information was provided by xmasbaby0 above @Audresha.

Hello my name is Roland Goins & I would like to request a new intuit turbo tax card?

@Tomy76 wrote:

How do I get a replacement turbo tax card

To request a new card you can visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies